Jonathan Ganz

Default Oh Danny Boy!

So you don't deny it? Ok, well I guess you're not as much of
a liar as I thought. When did they catch you? When you got
off the plane from Costa Rica? (BTW, it's spelled Cost_a_ Rica.)

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Did they mention that smuggling iguanas up your ass from Mexico
is illegal? I have it on good authority that you were busted trying
to do that.

Mexico? You're geography is as good as your humor. That picture was in
taken in Cost Rica. You do know where that is don't you gayboy

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html