Danny Taddei

Default Oh Danny Boy!

Rick, a flight instructor at another school but close friend of mine
decided to be stupid (that much is very true) and do aerobatics in a
twin piper with another friend on board and 4 others. They crashed into
the water near Oxnard California. Another friend with a Starduster took
his girlfriend out for some flying and lost control, spinning in and
killing both of them. Both were within a few months of each other.

Why?

Oz1 wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 21:35:32 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

Hey navigator. My friends died in their own planes and not mine. I take
very serious insult in your mocking them. If you can, please show a
little respect for the dead.

How'd the accident happen Taddie, CFIT?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html