Paul McGrane[_2_] Paul McGrane[_2_] is offline

Default Tuna Derby Galilee RI 1959 a

Some photos found online.
When I was a kid, The North Atlantic Tuna Tournament was held in Galilee
RI. It was the "Tuna Capital of the World" We would go out in the
morning and watch all the boats head out and in the evening they would
bring in their catch and hang them up on a big scale just to the right
of the crowd in the background. It was a big event!

Attached Thumbnails
Tuna Derby Galilee RI 1959 a-tunaderbygalileeri1959a.jpg