Flying Tadpole

Default Foul Weather Sailing

Yawn.
(1) If you don't remember the colour of my pond, revisit the
website.
(2) I have never shipped a wave actually over the deck before on
that lake in that boat. yes, the spa-bath in the bow well is
great and exciting and all that, but solid past the mast? not in
the usual lake waves.

FT

Oz1 wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:27:45 +0930, Flying Tadpole
wrote:

I don't. I'm always tethered to a boat with full positive
buoyancy. I did start to wonder whether to stick one on Sunday
last, though. Especially when I mistimed a tack and the horizon
appeared under the bow, followed by shipping it brown over the
deck...

FT

Jeez not that tired old tale again.....

Funny init, most sailors talk about taking a greenie over the bow.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.