Flying Tadpole

Default Foul Weather Sailing

I don't. I'm always tethered to a boat with full positive
buoyancy. I did start to wonder whether to stick one on Sunday
last, though. Especially when I mistimed a tack and the horizon
appeared under the bow, followed by shipping it brown over the
deck...

FT

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

You should have them on at all times while underway anyway.....

CM