Tim Tim is offline

Default Amazing liberal reaction ....

7:24 AMKeyser Soze
No, he's corrupt to me because he's corrupt. I don't like his political
policies, and there is corruption in them, but it is his personal
corruption to which I refer. And yes, Trump issues exec orders that
benefit the interests of the Trump family and his buddies.

Pot, kettle black.

After watching and actually applauding how the DNC bannered their corruption and how they took the lead from Bernie and gave it all to Hillary , and you say Trump is corrupt?

Harry, your own DNC, shot themselves and elected trump.

“GO DONALD,GO!”