Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Your military at work

On 5/17/2018 7:41 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/17/18 12:12 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2018 22:15:36 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/16/18 1:21 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/16/18 11:47 AM,
wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2018 09:06:35 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

The Air Force is offering $5,000 for leads on the whereabouts of
a box of
explosive grenade rounds that its personnel accidentally
dropped*on a road
in North Dakota while traveling between two intercontinental
ballistic
missile sites — the facilities scattered across the
U.S.*heartland that
stand ready to launch nuclear warheads at a moment’s notice.

*From Washington Post

Check out Ebay. I imagine there are guys with 40mm tubes under their
ARs and looking for ammo.

The "fun part" was the "accidentally dropped." Yeah, right.**

Dropped purposely?* Like the armored car that “purposely” the same
way that
dropped a bunch of cash out the back door on the highway.

It's "a container of ammunition for an automatic grenade launcher,"
according to a news report I read. I'd bet an automatic grenade
launcher
is also missing.

Probably.** But missing somewhere else.* Maybe the Weathermen are
having a
reunion.

I am not sure if you can unclip these and shoot them out of an M79 or
the M203 under an M16 but if you can I am sure there are guys who can
shoot one.

Oh, joy. Hopefully, they'll just blow themselves up and avoid further
denigration of the gene pool.

You really should be a guest on the Rachel Maddow show.