Default Well, well ...

On Wed, 16 May 2018 19:48:02 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/16/18 6:08 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Special counsel Robert Mueller's team has informed President Donald
Trump's attorneys that they have concluded they cannot indict a sitting
president, according to Rudy Giuliani, the President's lawyer.

Source: CNN

Th-th-th-that's all folks!

That's been a question since the beginning. If that is the case, Mueller
can still issue an evidence-full report that cuts Trump off at the
knees. He can also subpoena Trump. And if it is all bad enough, even the
GOP House might impeach him.

The odds are stacking up against Trump completing a term.

I don't think that is what is going on. I bet Mueller is coming up dry
on the russian collusion investigation as it pertains to Trump so he
issued this sour grapes statement and he is going to justify his
existence by going after unrelated financial crimes against some Trump
associates and direct charges against Russians he can never arrest.
When you read the Facebook report it really looks like they were just
spreading general discord, not necessarily trying to get Trump
elected. To that end they succeeded behind their wildest dreams,
simply because we have this witch hunt going on and by how much
negative opinion there is against a sitting US president. In the mean
time Putin is wildly popular in his country, even when polled by
people from the outside. Every time he sees Bill Maher, Rachel or
anyone on CNN, he has to chuckle.