Jonathan Ganz

Default Oh Danny Boy!

Correct.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

You can write anything about Ganz no matter how libelous.

But, you must use the Ganz, old reliable smiley.

For example, if you write, "Ganz is a convicted child molester."
he will smoke the keyboard with complaints to your ISP
threatening legal action and demanding they release your mailing
address so he can send a copy of his lawsuit.

However, if you write, "Ganz is a convicted child molester. :-)",
then you are in the clear.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

They gave me a link back to the several posts about gayzy

Scott Vernon wrote:

and did they tell you who sent the complaint?

SV

"Danny Taddei" wrote in

message

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Please tell us that you didn't complain about Danny!

Regards

Donal

Oh yes he did and they sent me a letter listing all the alleged abuse.
Then, they sent me a letter saying they looked into it and there is no
problem. Kind of funny , 'eh?

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html