Tim Tim is offline

Default Pontoon 2nd thoughts.

9:53 AMKeyser Soze
When I fished the seaward ends of the St Johns River in Jax, I'd see
pleasure displacement trawlers capable of maybe 8 knots heading out and
working hard to overcome the incoming tidal current, which was, if I
recall, 4 to 5 knots at times, and with a wind coming from the east,
they'd make almost no headway for hours.

And I’m beginning to appreciate that. Planning is best, and in many cases, you can’t plan enough.

I have thought of another option and that I’d have it converted to I/O. Then we’re talking lots of money and killing the fun factor. Oh well. I’ll keep thinking on this project...