Tim Tim is offline

Default Pontoon 2nd thoughts.

I like these cool old engines I have but now having 2nd thoughts on the whole project. When someone said the could get 30 mph or to that effect, on a good day with their 24 ft’r

This is boggling meh about a 30, and loaded down for a couple weeks of river camping on the Ohio river and Kentucky lake. If your pushing against a 20 mi headwind and going against a 7 mph flow stream, sounds like a long day.. Especially when covering 250+ miles.

Barges and their Wakes? Errrr.

I might have to rethink my ideas of nautical adventures.