John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Yeah the unions just have the welfare of the students in mind

On Wed, 09 May 2018 20:58:07 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 9 May 2018 18:04:40 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 5/9/18 3:19 PM,
wrote:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...veritas-sting/

James O'Keefe and his group have been caught numerous times "editing"
videos to make their subjects appear to say things they did not. He's
just a right-wing rabble-rouser, he's been arrested and convicted and
copped pleas to various charges, and I recall he got hit with a whopping
fine for one of his ganders, though I don't remember which. Therefore, I
am sure you, your buds here and El Trumpo consider him a folk hero.

Unlike the democrats, I am willing to wait to see if the allegation is
true before I convict anyone but there does seem to be plenty of smoke
there.

In this case? Looks like the only smoke is thrown up by Randi Weingarten.

Again, Harry circumvents the issue with bull****.

State Senate President Steve Sweeney, a Democrat, said:

“It’s a real problem,” he told NJ Advance Media. “And I think it’s enough of issue when you have
local leadership bragging about how they get around things, and how they can fix things, that it
needs to be reviewed to make sure it stops.”

I believe him.