Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Yeah the unions just have the welfare of the students in mind

On 5/9/18 3:19 PM, wrote:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...veritas-sting/

James O'Keefe and his group have been caught numerous times "editing"
videos to make their subjects appear to say things they did not. He's
just a right-wing rabble-rouser, he's been arrested and convicted and
copped pleas to various charges, and I recall he got hit with a whopping
fine for one of his ganders, though I don't remember which. Therefore, I
am sure you, your buds here and El Trumpo consider him a folk hero.