Tim Tim is offline

Default Yeah the unions just have the welfare of the students in mind

John H
On Wed, 9 May 2018 13:25:44 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Then comes the idea raised of “illegal” wiretap, trespassing, etc.. Unless there was a judges warrent this could be stricken and loaded with countersuits.

However, it is now in the public eye and makes for unfavorable opinion.

It’ll be interesting where this will go...

Here's the comment:

"You may cloak yourself in the protections of the First Amdt-but unlawful eavesdropping, recorded
misrepresentations, trespassing, theft of documents & splicing and dicing of unlawfully obtained
material is not what most people call the truth."

Note that Randi Weingarten (President, AFT- a union of professionals, now 100 years old- committed
to improving schools, hospitals& public institutions 4 children, families & communities) never makes
the accusation, just uses innuendo to attempt to cause doubt.

I say 'bull****'!

Huh, well, looks that he and I were thinking about the same way of gaining info. Not that they got it but how they got it.

I don’t know about the rest of the stuff...