Default Yo Tim...and other fine cooks

On Mon, 07 May 2018 16:04:51 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Mon, 7 May 2018 12:51:11 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

10:13 AMJohn H
Are you going to use flank steak or chuck roast?

John I did some thinking about this and I believe a chuck roast would be more tender. Then again, a flank is leaner.

I’ll probably stick with a Chuck...

Most of the fat can be cut off a chuck, and what's left in the pot can be poured off. I think I'll
try chuck also.

I think that chuck strip they call "short ribs" at Costco would work
fine. Cut it on the bias. I use that stuff for lots of things like
this. It makes great beef stew.
I probably will work on this recipe a little but it does look
interesting.