Tim Tim is offline

Default Yo Tim...and other fine cooks

John H
I am currently cooking that last roast beef recipe you posted. We'll see how it turns out. I'm going
to do it with mashed 'taters instead of making sandwiches.

Got this one in the mail this morning from a great chef. Will share it with others.

https://therecipecritic.com/2015/08/...ongolian-beef/

Does look pretty good, and one respondee uses it with chuck roast. Have to give it a shot also.

Hey, now that looks good! I have a niece getting married this weekend. I might make that for the rehearsal dinner. Thanks!