Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Yo Greg..The Navy and I agree

On 5/6/2018 3:10 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 6 May 2018 13:16:37 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 5/6/2018 12:27 PM,
wrote:

It is naive to believe our trillions of dollars wasted on military
weaponry will keep us safe from a serious enemy. I wonder what will
happen when one of our overwrought carriers is sunk or nearly completely
disabled...

About the same as if they bombed DC

If an all out war started tomorrow I'd feel safer on one of the
new DLGs at sea than I would in any large city.

In a real "all out war" the difference may be academic.
Think "On the Beach".

Yabut at least we could shoot back.