Jeff Morris

Default Booby's C&C 32 was not previously documented either.

It varies state to state. I think the majority of states require registration and a
sticker - The documentation does mean that you don't need the state number on bow.

"Vito" wrote in message ...
Gilligan wrote:

By law it must be registered with New York State in addition to its
documentation.

Is this a N.Y. idiosyncracy or what? I'm in the process of switching
documentation on a boat. I was told I could either do that and/or
register it in Virginia, but that state registration isn't required for
documented vessels. AFAIK, the boat has never been registered in any
state.