Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Salesman lesson for Don White

On 4/21/2018 7:14 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 16:31:11 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 4/21/2018 4:20 PM, True North wrote:

On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 10:06:39 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

I can walk to either but the Toyota dealer is closer. Â*They have a shuttle service if the weather is bad, I'm in a hurry or I just feel lazy.
Last week our Highlander was in to get the passenger side and hood painted because of a Christmas Day high wind event that bombarded us with roof shingles. Insurance provided a vehicle for the week. I had asked for a Forester but they wanted to give me a Nissan Pathfinder as an equivalent replacement. I wan't planning any

towing so I said no sir. Ended up with a Ford Edge, which didn't impress me much.

"My FIL is in a Jeep Cherokee after someone backed into his Cadillac in
a parking lot and they are fixing it. The strange thing is he says he
likes the Jeep better than his new Caddy.
That would be an interesting trade.
Maybe not that unusual tho. I traded a Corvette in on a Jeep."

He might want to check the long term reliability ratings if he plans on keeping his vehicles past the warranty period.

My daughter just got rid of her little Jeep Liberty in favor of a 2019
Jeep Cherokee. Thing is loaded with every option imaginable ... too
much, IMO.

But, it's not bad for a Fiat.

Sounds like the one my FIL is in now. He says it has all of the
doodads his Caddy has and he can see out of it better.
This would be the first time he didn't own a GM since his Model A.

You should let him drive *your* model "A" and see if he likes it better.
:-)