Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Salesman lesson for Don White

On 4/21/2018 6:59 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 14:25:16 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Mr. Luddite
My daughter just got rid of her little Jeep Liberty in favor of a 2019
Jeep Cherokee. Thing is loaded with every option imaginable ... too
much, IMO.

But, it's not bad for a Fiat.
———————
Keep- Just Empty Every Pocket.

===

Fiat = Fix It Again Tony.

---
http://www.avg.com

I am sure I've mentioned this before but we had a Fiat 850 Spyder in
Italy. It was only a couple of years old, so it ran fine. We had
a blast with it, driving all over Italy. Of course, it was before
we had kids although Mrs.E. was pregnant with our first.

Don't know if this will work, but I'll give it a try:

http://oi66.tinypic.com/vr90uu.jpg