Wayne.B

Default Hydrolock mystery continues........

On 03 Oct 2003 00:28:41 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:
The manifold is apparently *not* the culprit responsible for allowing water to
enter cylinder #1. They tested the manifold up to 250 degrees and a certain
level of pressure (number I forgot) and found it to be sound.

Hmm. Head? Head gasket? The boat was running *perfectly*, so that would seem
unlikely.

Will keep the group posted, on the off chance that somebody may be able to
learn from my misfortune.

Risers? Elbows? If not that, must be the head gasket I'd think.

Does it have cylinder liners? Any chance the block rusted or eroded?