True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Salesman lesson for Don White

On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 10:06:39 -0700 (PDT), True NorthÂ*
wrote:Â*

I can walk to either but the Toyota dealer is closer. Â*They have a shuttle service if the weather is bad, I'm in a hurry or I just feel lazy.Â*
Last week our Highlander was in to get the passenger side and hood painted because of a Christmas Day high wind event that bombarded us with roof shingles. Insurance provided a vehicle for the week. I had asked for a Forester but they wanted to give me a Nissan Pathfinder as an equivalent replacement. I wan't planning any towing so I said no sir. Ended up with a Ford Edge, which didn't impress me much.Â*

"My FIL is in a Jeep Cherokee after someone backed into his Cadillac inÂ*
a parking lot and they are fixing it. The strange thing is he says heÂ*
likes the Jeep better than his new Caddy.Â*
That would be an interesting trade.Â*
Maybe not that unusual tho. I traded a Corvette in on a Jeep."

He might want to check the long term reliability ratings if he plans on keeping his vehicles past the warranty period.