justan justan is offline

Default Salesman lesson for Don White

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:
Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/21/18 12:46 PM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 21 April 2018 09:25:04 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/20/18 9:47 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 April 2018 19:46:48 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBpMe36GoW0

D'oh...nothing new there.
My salesman called me a couple weeks ago to see if I was interested in
a 2018 Highlander. Told him no. I only have 44,400 kilometers on my
5 year old 2013 Highlander and it will do unless I give up towing a
boat. Then a nice new RAV4 truck or a Subaru Forester will take care of my needs.

I know a couple of guys with that Subaru model, and they love 'em.

The RAV4 rates a bit more reliable and I'm not sure if I'd like the CV
transmission...otherwise the Forester would probably be at the top of my list.

I was thinking of getting my wife a Subaru Forester when she wanted to
get a new car last year, but the Toyota dealer won out because his store
was close-by.

No wonder you people have financial problems.

?

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

It's no secret anymore.