Gilligan

Default Billy Boy Buys it!!!

Bobsprit is an easy slapdown. He's so transparent it's almost sickening.

If he comes up with a ,"I just registered it" type of argument, well then
he's admittedly been sailing an unregistered, undocumented vessel. The state
of NY will impound it. How much do you think it will go for at auction?

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Excellent sleuthing Gilly!! Booby is a liar and this fact has been
demonstrated over and over again.

"Gilligan" wrote in message

news
Well if one goes to:

http://www.st.nmfs.gov/st1/commercia...g_vessel2.html

and types in "Alien", and does find the truth. The list is updated to

April
15, 2003.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Billy boy says my C&C 32 was never documented
Billy Boy says she I never had her documentation updated and

transfered
with
the new name, ALIEN.

Keep track of this fools statements. He's already yellowed out on a

bet!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB