Default More Stormy news

On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:02:51 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I know I am risking being accused by Harry of being preoccupied
with "Stormy" but I just heard something that doesn't make sense to me.

Apparently she and her attorney appeared on "The View" today.

Stormy released a sketch of a man who she claims approached her
in 2011 and threatened her with "leave Trump alone".

It wasn't until 2016 that Trump's attorney Cohen had her sign a NDA
in consideration of a payment of $130K.

Here's what doesn't make sense to me:

When asked why she didn't report the threat made back in 2011 to the
police, she said that she's aware that police reports are public
knowledge and if she had filed a report the fact that she had a sexual
encounter with Trump would become public knowledge. She also added
(when asked) that Trump did not give her any money in exchange for the sex.

So, was she "protecting" Trump then by not filing a report?

She seems to have had a change of heart, if so. Why?

I hear the sketch of the "threatener" looks like Tom Brady. I guess
deflating footballs is not his only crime. He is breaking kneecaps for
Trump too ;-)
That Bündchen chick must really be high maintenance.