Simple Simon

Default Do You Own a Yacht???

K-Mart is better. I take batteries back to them regulary
that aren't even broken - just claim they won't charge
and they give you new ones. One need never have a
battery in one's yacht that is over a year old.

wrote in message ...
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 07:43:15 -0400, "Jeff Morris"
jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote:

The few times I've worn out or broken a Craftsman tool I've just taken it into a Sears and
asked for a new one - never had a hassle. If some other brand would give a lifetime
warranty that included theft (and didn't require a receipt!) I'd gladly switch.

I once took a screwdriver back to Sears that was BROKEN IN THREE
PIECES and they handed me a new one. It was clearly abuse, but they
just smiled and replaced it.

BB

-j

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Because ultimately crap cost you more. If you buy
quality, you only have to do that once.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:59:24 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Craftsman are crap. Get some real tools.

What for? I don't do real work.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!