justan justan is offline

Default Posse...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/7/18 2:41 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/7/18 9:28 AM, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
Nomen Nescio

"Billy boy thinks it's Trump riding up his ass. Probably has some
experience with things in his ass. The hooker was before"

Swill isn't too particular when he's on the liquor!

Why don't you have conversation with your friend norman off line.
It seems like you are the only one who seems to know what he's
babbling about.

Someone pried open your casket before the sun went down, eh?

Donnie is stupid, really stupid, and you seem to be following in
his footsteps lately.

It's very Trumplike of you to call someone else stupid when you are
the dumbest regular poster here.

Actually I am not the dumbest poster here. I wasn't dumb enough to
let the bank take my house away from me. I wasn't stupid enough
to **** away my inheritance and go bankrupt. I wasn't the moron
who went bankrupt a second time. I wasn't the fool who thought he
could get away with not paying his taxes. I wasn't the asshole
who abandoned his kids. I wasn't the neer do well who married a
girl 20 years younger and now sits in his basement office all day
waiting for the poor woman to bring home the bacon. Even your
dumb Anadian buddy has managed to keep his head above water while
you were drowning in debt. Who's the dummy now, Fat
Harry?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/