Wally

Default how a sail works, who can help me explain?

"Oz1" wrote in message

If that were so how would you explain turbulence and vortices

Summink to wiv fings gettng in the way.

You sure it's not the lego blocks playing 'end of intermission at the
theatre' and struggling to get into exactly the same place they were
in before they were seperated by the foil

I'm no fluid dynamicist and my sailing experience is limited, but I'm
willing to have a go at working it out. I'm not in the slightest bit sure,
offering naught more than a qualified hypothesis. I make no more elevated
claim than that.

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!