katysails

Default The League of Extraordinary Haranguers

I'll elect:
Gilligan
Donal
Tadpole

Perception is a funny thing. I never see Taddy as a haranguer...I see him gracefully and politely chide those who need it. By
the same token, Donal's benevolent reminders could never be thought of as harangues. The man is far too paternalistic to fit
that description. Gilligan, also, does not fit the definition. An orator, yes. A man of epic thought. Harangue? No. The
true master of haranguing on this ng can be obly one person. That person is Mooron. There is no other that can lead a harangue
as well as he, and his nags are enough to drive many to despair. I elect Mooron.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse