Tim Tim is offline

Default begins badly

Keyser Soze
On 4/3/18 3:55 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
There's a difference between the U.S. military and the National
Guard..
,,,,

Really? My great uncle was in the Pennsylvania national guard and fought in Belgium during WW1. I had two cousins in the Illinois national guard called to Vietnam .

You amaze me, Harry.
Hahahahaha!

Oh, were those relatives fighting as an ordinary police unit or to
pursue ordinary domestic policies within the United States? No? Well,
:::

Ever hear of the AEF? why don’t you dig up ol Pershing and ask him what the “Keystones “ were doing ‘over there’

As for Vietnam, you mean get read up on the Illinois national guard in the 126th Quartermaster units.

Nah, that won’t happen.