Alex[_15_] Alex[_15_] is offline

Default Nice rendition of "Piano Man" - Billy Joel and friends

wrote:
On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 19:57:25 -0400, Alex wrote:

True North wrote:
Nice boat..very practical for local waters. I would have liked to buy a smaller 19' version but the wife says they look too much like fishing boats.

Well, it is a fishing boat. How could you shrink it to 19'?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
We have boatyards that can do whatever y'all want...if you have the money.

Brilliant!

Yeah if you have $10-12 million burning a hole in your pocket you can
get one of these.
(115 Sunchaser)
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Terabyte%20yacht.jpg

A proper yacht here must have at least one helicopter as a tender.