Alex[_15_] Alex[_15_] is offline

Default Happy Resurrection Day!!!

True North wrote:
WebGoogle+GmailWebmore ▼
↰ rec.boats
Happy Resurrection Day!!!
1 AprTim
Matthew 28:5-6 " And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not
1 Aprme
Happy Easter to you and yours, Tim.
1
On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 03:07:46 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:
1 AprKeyser Söze
Right-wing christianity? -- Posted with my iPhone 8+.
1
On Sun, 01 Apr 2018 10:35:12 -0400, wrote:
1 AprKeyser Soze
Not at all. I’m not superstitious.
1
=== When our resident narcissist takes on the most spiritual guy in the newsgroup, he always loses, as well he should. :-)
1 AprKeyser Soze
I don’t see his attitude towards others as following the teachings of his savior.
1 Aprjustan
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:
1
ground in terror, the two men asked them, ?Why do you look for the

1 AprKeyser Soze
No, **** for brains...I am not ****ed off. Why would I be, because of your 7th grade behavior? Not likely.
1 AprKeyser Soze
No, **** for brains...it is his attitude towards people not in this ****ty little newsgroup. You know, the ones that jesus said to treat dec
1 AprMr. Luddite
Then why not just wish everyone a Happy Easter and STFU ?
1 Aprjustan
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
1
=== Courtesy of the Mayo clinic: Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the
1 AprJohn H
It is absolutely astonishing how the boy fits every single line of that description.
1 AprMr. Luddite
Harry will be along soon to boast that he is the biggest, baddest narcissist on the planet.
1 AprKeyser Soze
That's more descriptive of Wayne, the bankster
This message has been deleted
2 AprTim
Apr 1Keyser Soze - show quoted text -
2 AprTim
Apr 1Keyser Söze
2 AprTim
eyser Soze
2 AprTim
Apr 1True North
2 AprTim
Apr 1Keyser Soze
2
=== I don't know if Tim is a Trump supporter or not, doesn't matter to me. I can tell you however that not everyone agrees that government h
2
On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 21:23:06 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote: Harry will be along soon to boast that he is the biggest, baddest
2 AprJohn H
His vision? Cloudy? https://memegenerator.net/img/instan...both-sides.jpg
2 AprKeyser Soze
I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not he for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the
2 AprKeyser Soze
coffin. So... Trump seems to be doing the nailing.
2 AprKeyser Soze
A non-supporter of Trump.
2 AprTim
,,, Sounds to me like what Stalin practiced.
2
On Mon, 02 Apr 2018 08:57:54 -0400, John H. wrote:
2
=== If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he'll eat forever. If you teach a man to fish and he chooses
2 AprTim
Wayne, around here it seems that if you teach a man to fish, all he'll want to do is drink beer and fish. After all, he wasn't doing much an
2 AprTim
You're right about that. n fact,it seems that mostly the only one you do support is- "Harry"
2 AprKeyser Söze
In your ignorance, you probably think your misquote of the proverb is biblical.it isn’t. -- Posted with my iPhone 8+.
2 AprTim
9:38 AMKeyser Söze
2 Aprjustan
Tim Wrote in message: eyser Soze
2 Aprjustan
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
2 Aprme
On Monday, 2 April 2018 11:53:48 UTC-3, justan wrote: Tim Wrote in message:
2 Aprjustan
I don?t see his attitude towards others as following the teachings of his

2 AprJohn H
The cure is what God invented - stay in high school and get a job. Of course they wouldn't vote the welfare ticket then.
2 AprJohn H
'Pooper blinders'?
2 AprJohn H
Tim Wrote in message:

2 AprBill
Well, the left wing cure seems to be a failure. 5+ generations on welfare. What is the cure? Government overspending has added huge numbers
2
the two men asked them, “Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; He has risen! Remember how He told you while He was
2 Aprme
wrote: wrote: On Sun, 01 Apr 2018 12:11:30 -0400, wrote:
2 AprKeyser Soze
Ahh...you found a calling...translating the posts of others into your level of illiteracy. Good for you!
2 AprKeyser Soze
wrote: wrote: On Sun, 01 Apr 2018 12:11:30 -0400, wrote:
2 AprJohn H
You mean illegals may be affecting the employment of legals? Well, I'll be damned. Hope no other liberals see you wrote that.
2
=== That would be your ignorance 'Airree, not mine.
2 Aprjustan
What! You talk about the supposed ****ups of others but your three biggest ****ups don't warrent any discussion time? You are a one way muth
2 AprJohn H
Sounds like Harry just got ripped a new one, and deservedly so.
2 AprTim
John H
2
I don’t see his attitude towards others as following the teachings of his

2 AprJohn H
Work? Shiyut. No way, my man!
2 AprKeyser Soze
Heheheh. You're such a self-important little twerp. It's not my fault neither you nor your wife had the education, training, skills or exper
2 AprKeyser Soze
Inexperienced workers might be able to assemble tiki bars...
2 AprMr. Luddite
Heh. Harry swings and misses .... again.
2 AprKeyser Soze
Why don't you post a long list of "what matters," and I'll let you know if I agree with any of it?
2 AprKeyser Soze
It isn't necessary to celebrate the fact that a person is not superstitious. I also don't have a problem with black cats or cracks in the si
2 Aprjustan
High end? 120 k is high end? Maybe 10 years ago when she was making the same pay. And you. You are just a leech. You can't even keep your pi
2
On Mon, 02 Apr 2018 14:24:26 -0400, John H. wrote:
2 Aprjustan
Other than your obesity your problems are in your head and crumbling bones.
2 AprTim
Oh lands no. There's nothing for them to celebrate...
2 Aprjustan
I'm positive you don't understand what matters, so it doesn't matter what you agree with.
2
Inexperienced workers built Hoover Dam
2
It does say a lot about him that the only way he can elevate himself is to put everyone else down, even when the put down is irrational and
00:18Tim

00:48Bill
wrote: wrote: On Sun, 01 Apr 2018 12:11:30 -0400, wrote:
00:48Bill
Never hired illegals for my company! What is your answer to the deadbeat problem?
00:48Bill
You mean those union workers? When I was actually in a union, 19 years old, CWA, no experience required. They even waived the imitation fees
07:29Tim
Apr 2Bill
08:58John H
I got it. Well said.
09:05John H
Das machts nichts. Who's doing the hiring is beside the point. If the illegals are being hired, the legals are losing out. I could go down t
10:07Tim
John H
10:47Keyser Soze
Oh, I'm sure Herring would love some darker-skinned slaves to work on his lawn and address him as "master."
10:56Keyser Soze
My statement about you stands: "It's not my fault
11:11justan
Athiests are at war against people with any religious belief. Eh, Fat Harry?
11:19justan
On 4/2/18 10:56 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/2/18 7:53 AM, Tim wrote:
Apr 1Keyser Soze
No, **** for brains...it is his attitude towards people not in this
****ty little newsgroup. You know, the ones that jesus said to treat
decently, the ones that Trump ****s upon. Tim is a Trump supporter.
,,,

And what are you, Harry?

A non-supporter of Trump.

You seem to be anti everything that matters.

Why don't you post a long list of "what matters," and I'll let you know
if I agree with any of it?

I'm positive you don't understand what matters, so it doesn't
matter what you agree with.

Yeah, I figured a list of what matters would not be forthcoming from
you...since you are nothing more than a cloud of right wing intestinal
fllatulence and therefore are as clueless on the subject as Dampnuts Trump.

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

A reasonable person hasn't asked for a list. Providing you with a
list couldn't possibly lead to an honest discussion. Come to
think of it, I haven't ever seen a thread, you participated in,
that didn't quickly end in a food fight. Troll elsewhere Fat
Harry.

11:25justan
Whatever happened to that job she had in Dunkirk working at the
shrinks office?
It's tough that she has to work two jobs to keep Fat Harry in
groceries and toys, eh pal? You aren't going to win this so you
might as well leave with your tail between your legs.

11:53John H
I've liked 'em as fellow soldiers, first sergeants, orthopedic surgeons, orthodontists, yard
workers, and best of all - friends. Some called me 'sir', but none called me 'master'. That must be
a dream you have!

11:57John H
"He castigates those who believe and denigrates their beliefs. Surprised his little BFF in Halifax
has said nothing. I suppose his need for approval and/or fear of losing his only friend keeps his mouth shut."

Y'all have a lot of nerve yapping about beliefs, JohnnyMop.
Especially after how y'all acted in here over the Lent season.

Nice attempt at quoting a thread, dummy. Try harder next time.