John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Happy Resurrection Day!!!

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 09:37:02 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

-

11:53John H
I've liked 'em as fellow soldiers, first sergeants, orthopedic surgeons, orthodontists, yard
workers, and best of all - friends. Some called me 'sir', but none called me 'master'. That must be
a dream you have!

11:57John H
"He castigates those who believe and denigrates their beliefs. Surprised his little BFF in Halifax
has said nothing. I suppose his need for approval and/or fear of losing his only friend keeps his mouth shut."

Y'all have a lot of nerve yapping about beliefs, JohnnyMop.
Especially after how y'all acted in here over the Lent season.

Something I said bothering you donnee?

Donnee, I have enough balls to say something to Harry when he 'acts out' against your beliefs.

Do you?