Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Happy Resurrection Day!!!

On 4/3/18 1:39 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/3/18 10:19 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/2/18 10:56 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/2/18 7:53 AM, Tim wrote:

Apr 1Keyser Soze
No, **** for brains...it is his attitude towards people not in this
****ty little newsgroup. You know, the ones that jesus said to treat
decently, the ones that Trump ****s upon. Tim is a Trump supporter.
,,,

And what are you, Harry?

A non-supporter of Trump.

You seem to be anti everything that matters.

Why don't you post a long list of "what matters," and I'll let you know
if I agree with any of it?

I'm positive you don't understand what matters, so it doesn't
matter what you agree with.

Yeah, I figured a list of what matters would not be forthcoming from
you...since you are nothing more than a cloud of right wing intestinal
fllatulence and therefore are as clueless on the subject as Dampnuts Trump.

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

A reasonable person hasn't asked for a list. Providing you with a
list couldn't possibly lead to an honest discussion. Come to
think of it, I haven't ever seen a thread, you participated in,
that didn't quickly end in a food fight. Troll elsewhere Fat
Harry.

Yeah, obviously there isn't a thought between your ears.

Obviously you ignored my request that you troll elsewhere.

I'm supposed to take you seriously? You're delusional.