justan justan is offline

Default Happy Resurrection Day!!!

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/3/18 10:11 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Tim wrote:

On 4/2/18 10:53 AM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
eyser Soze
No, **** for brains...I am not ****ed off. Why would I be, because of
your 7th grade behavior? Not likely.
You?re always hacked off. But if not, then maybe this?ll help.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvcVIKPweVI

Far Harry can dish it but he can't take it. I haven't seen annyone
celebrating atheism, have you?

Oh lands no. There's nothing for them to celebrate...

Sure there is...unlike Christians, atheists don?t start murderous wars
against people with different religious beliefs .

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

Athiests are at war against people with any religious belief. Eh,
Fat Harry?

You really are stupid, easily the dumbest schmuck that regularly posts
here.

You have my permission to ignore my posts and seek intellectual
stimulation elsewhere.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/