Capt.American

Default God Bless the CIA and the President.

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
After your hero, Wm. Clinton the impeached,
cut and snipped so much funding from the CIA

It takes a real dope to think that Clinton, Bush or any one person is the cause
of 9/11. It's that sort of think that let it happen to begin with and will let
it happen again.

RB

Please tell us more, Who and how you think they will let will happen
again.

And explain to us all, how cutting funds to the CIA did not help the
terrorist.

You sound as dumb as gilly and babs, whining about how much money W
is spending. Caring less about the future of America, than they do
about how much money they are making today. Short sighted imbeciles.
Americas have prepared all the way around, I tend to think we are
ready to take on anything thrown at us. Bring it on, No one is gonna
sucker punch us again, we will snuff them out so quick they will not
know what hit em. Living in Gotham city you should see signs
everywhere you go, that we are on our toes.

We have spent billions preventing furture terror attacks on the USA,
and a large portion has gone to preparing for more attacks. Neal has a
big mouth and should remember what he preached about loose lips.

Have you ever been sucker punched Boob?

BTW~~ the CIA is now watching your every move?

Capt. American