jlrogers

Default how a sail works, Windtunnel Tests.

If you use GuardIE, Zone Alarm, and Spybot, you can control all of those very well, though I too removed realplayer and used the
minimal install of Quicktime.(Version 6.3 of Quicktime is easy to control). Guardie allows one to activate it by URL. Using Spybot
allows one to reroute defined internet requests to 127.0.0.0. Real just thinks it's calling home.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
I see the problem. The movies are Quicktime. I removed all that horrible
Quicktime crap from my computer. It made it crash everytime I attempted
to use it and it was constantly trying to load ads and other crap from the
Quicktime server. It's almost as bad as RealPlayer which I also removed
every vestige of.

"jlrogers" wrote in message ...
Must be something in your settings. They work for me.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
Movies don't work.

"jlrogers" wrote in message ...
Maybe this will help everybody: