justan justan is offline

Default Geeze ....

True North Wrote in message:
On Saturday, 31 March 2018 19:14:23 UTC-3, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Married for over 48 years, all the kids have long since flew the coop
but Mrs.E. still expects the Easter Bunny to show up tonight.

Off to CVS to get some stupid eggs and chocolate rabbits.

Hee hee..my youngest son is 36 and the wife still buys him and his squeeze Easter chocolate. As a matter of fact we still buy each other some. It wouldn't be Easter without a large hollow milk chocolate treat. I get her a few of the Lindt Easter Bunnies. Oldest son is in Toronto so I e-transfer $80.00 and tell him to buy his own chocolate. Shipping costs up here are outrageous.
Our Springer Spaniel is cut off.

You did cut off his free beer supply, right?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/