Default The Score

On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 06:00:58 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 00:27:16 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

So you say cooperating with the Russian government to fix a
Presidential election is not an impeachable offense

I have not seen any proof that the election was "fixed" in any way.

"So you say cooperating with the Russian government to fix a
Presidential election is not an impeachable offense - if it's
Trump? Note, you said it, not me. You're ****ing crazy."

Chopping as you did is a very poor practice.

I just questioned the "fixed election" part of your rant so we could
take your points one at a time.
When you preface an entire scenario on a lie, the rest does not rise
to the level of being taken seriously.
How was it "fixed"?
If you can't describe the "fix" the rest falls from it's own weight.