True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Yay! Taxes Done - Refund Coming

On Wednesday, 28 March 2018 21:25:44 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
The John flushes his head again...
"Why am I lucky that you screwed up your taxes?"

Are y'all really that dopey, Johnny?
Y'all are lucky because you're getting money back.
Secondly, I didn't screw up anything....the revenue agent did.
I'm correcting their mistake as I do endlessly in here for y'all.
Maybe I should have been a teacher....Seems that they used to accept almost anyone in 'merica.

Getting money back doesn't mean anything. It doesn't change what is
owed it just means taxes were overpaid over the year.

Wow..that is a profound statement!
I never would have thought of that. ~~Snerk~~