True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default For Harry ...

Bill

"My squirreliest bike was as a teen I got hold of a Moped Frame with aÂ*
Triumph Cub motor. Â* And broken kick starter. Â*Had to bump start. Â* GotÂ*
away from me one bump start in front of the house. Â*In front of MOM. Â*NotÂ*
the best thing to do. Â* I stepped off and let the bike crash without me. Â*IÂ*
still have the California motorcycle DL endorsement. Â*But at 75 years oldÂ*
today, I think is not a good thing to ride."

Yes, with your history of throwing yourself off roofs etc, I'd say you should stay away from anything that requires balance and coordination.