Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default For Harry ...

True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 March 2018 11:38:45 UTC-3, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, 27 March 2018 21:07:50 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/27/18 7:56 PM, Alex wrote:
Its Me wrote:
On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 6:17:16 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/27/18 5:44 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Now you got me trying to remember. Here are the motorcycles that I can
recall:

Honda 305 "Super Hawk"
Honda 350 - two .. one in Puerto Rico, one in MA.
Kawasaki 450
Harley Davidson Ultra Classic (2000 - white)
Harley Davidson Softails - two, one new in 2003, the other an older
version with the "evo" engine.
Harley Davidson Ultra Classic (2006 - maroon)

That's eight of them. Might be another ... oh, yeah there *was*.

I bought a custom built Harley that Cape Cod Harley Davidson built
especially for Sturgis but cancelled going.

Oh, ... one more ... a fully restored 1974 Norton 850 Commando.

That's 10.

So, how often do you "drive" your Ducati ?
My "first" was a Honda Dream, a funky little 250 cc bike with really
bizarre looking fenders. Then I had a single cylinder Ducati and a
Yamaha after that. In good weather, I "drive" the current motorcycle
about once a week. I'm thinking of selling it and getting a less
powerful bike...I just putter around down here, and a 500 cc bike would
be much more than adequate.
~SNERK!~

Sure you do. How can you balance 300lbs on two wheels?

It's BS.

I weighed 205 pounds upon our return from our recent vacation to
Florida, up a couple of pounds from about nine days of overeating.
Many of the Harley riders (and their lady friends) I see weigh at least
300 pounds. I'd love to see a little **** like you mouth off to one of
them...or their boyfriends

Hell...I'd travel to Floriduh to see that.
last picture we saw of Ditzy Dan Kruger was of a long pencil necked
type leaning against a boat. Maybe he's added a few pounds since he 'matured'.

Last picture of Donnie White was a fat bowlegged nerd in a
photographers vest standing in front of a little sailboat on a
trailer.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Was it...Justine?