Jonathan Ganz

Default The League of Extraordinary Haranguers

I will neither confirm nor deny that I've read your post....

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
I notice that several of the posters here have difficulty with creative
replies, cutting commentary, razor like wit and rhetoric. I'm not certain

if
it's due to laziness, lack of creative ability or vacationing script
writers...... but I am about to propose a solution. I wish to assemble

the
best of the best.... those posters which consistently provide the audience
with a penned performance worth their time.

We can offer a service to those who feel overwhelmed and under fire to

have
their replies written for them. At a reasonable fee you would be able to
secure the service of a select few of the very best the NG has to offer to
take up verbal warfare and allow a chance at redemption.

Yes... indeed..... I propose we select by vote....

The League of Extraordinary Haranguers

Please vote for your favourite on this thread.

I'll elect:
Gilligan
Donal
Tadpole

I'll be diving today... next to my sailboat === mandatory sailing content

CM