JohnH

Default OT--Don't play politics on Iraq

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:56:50 -0700, "jps" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .

In other words, you were wrong. Sarcasm doesn't change facts.

I was wrong about what? You don't think we'd be controlling their oil
business if this hadn't gone so poorly?

Are you some kind of whaco polyanna?

They didn't have a freakin' plan, they thought we'd be welcomed with open
arms, we thought their oil production capabilities were in better shape, we
thought their infrastructure was in better shape, we thought they had WMDs,
we thought they were trying to build a NOOKULAR capacity, we thought we'd
kick their entire security infrastructure out, we thought they could exist
without jobs....

This all adds up to a bunch of illogical assumptions. Are you saying that
it's equally illogical to assume that the Bush Admin. planned on controlling
their oil production?

With all the stupid assumptions they made, what makes this one so much less
logical?????

Get with it John. We elected an ideological fool and he installed his band
of like minded fools to run the country and squander our resources.

How much is that tax cut worth to you now, sucker????

Hysteria doesn't work either.

Maybe you should just hush.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD