Capt. Mooron

Default how a sail works, who can help me explain?

"dowra" wrote in message

| Katysails, wind does not push boat, sail causes vacuum on leeward
| side, sail gets sucked into vacuum, pulls boat with it.
| Forget all the other stuff, this is all you need to know.
| Dowra.

Oh Geee Whizz-z-z-z No wonder I feel like I can't seem to get a breath on
that side of the boat. It also explains the oxygen masks deploying on the
leeward side on those upgrade high tech boats...... it does nothing to
explain why you can't navigate a known channel without going aground.

Calling Sea Tow..... calling Sea Tow.........

CM