jlrogers

Default The League of Extraordinary Haranguers

Hired haranguers? I can see it now. Mooron opens with an Ewok gambit to Booby's genitals. Booby then offers Mooron a contract to
reply to his own attack. Mooron, sensing an easy victory, accepts the challenge. He then counters for Booby by whacking himself
upside the head with an empty Overproof bottle. Mooron then replies by poking himself in the eye with a sharp stick. The mayhem
continues until Mooron collapses in upon himself and disappears in a black hole. Booby then refuses to pay the estate, claiming
that Mooron, in counter-striking with an empty bottle instead of a full one, committed fraud.

"Damndest thing I've heard since my Uncle with two heads debated free silver and refuted himself."

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
I notice that several of the posters here have difficulty with creative
replies, cutting commentary, razor like wit and rhetoric. I'm not certain if
it's due to laziness, lack of creative ability or vacationing script
writers...... but I am about to propose a solution. I wish to assemble the
best of the best.... those posters which consistently provide the audience
with a penned performance worth their time.

We can offer a service to those who feel overwhelmed and under fire to have
their replies written for them. At a reasonable fee you would be able to
secure the service of a select few of the very best the NG has to offer to
take up verbal warfare and allow a chance at redemption.

Yes... indeed..... I propose we select by vote....

The League of Extraordinary Haranguers

Please vote for your favourite on this thread.

I'll elect:
Gilligan
Donal
Tadpole

I'll be diving today... next to my sailboat === mandatory sailing content

CM