Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default So Joe Biden says...

wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 08:03:03 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

He won’t debate trump but if in high school he’d take Donald out back
and “beat the hell out of him”

So Joe endorsed high school violence and bullying..

Maybe the song “KNOCK HIM OUT, JOE!” Was written several years too early....

I would pay $39.99 to watch that fight on PPV ;-)
Unfortunately I doubt they would do anything but stand there and tell
each other how bad they were going to **** each other up.
The baddest guys I know never say a word, they just hit you.

But Trump is handicapped with bone spurs... 😀

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.