Harry Krause

Default OT--Don't play politics on Iraq

JohnH wrote:
On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 21:24:35 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Indeed, we bombed Iraq to smithereens and have to date found no
significant amounts of evidence to back up our "justification" for the
invasion. Why should the Iraqis pay for the stupidity and deceit of
George W. Bush?

"We bombed Iraq to smithereens..." Did you mean to say that, Harry? Even the
CL's on the hill don't make such blithely ignorant statements. This was the most
"collateral damage free" war that ever was!

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

You must be inhaling your boat's exhaust fumes. We've destroyed all
sorts of infrastructure in Iraq, bridges, roads, airports, plus dozens
and dozens of significant buildings.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.