justan justan is offline

Default concealed weapon permit

Bill Wrote in message:
True North wrote:
On Saturday, 3 March 2018 22:01:15 UTC-4, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 3 March 2018 20:17:45 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Saturday, 3 March 2018 14:26:16 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:30:25 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Y'all are highly amusing. Guns are the answer to any problem.
Reminds me of that saying about to a man with a hammer....every problem is a nail.

Better tell your fat buddy, son.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680796955795/

I suppose if I lived in 'merica I'd feel the need for a gun to protect
myself from all y'all gun nuts.

Well, seems is if Halifax is not a real safe area, crime wise. Better to
have a tool and not need it, than need a tool and be without it.

Uh huh! Only time I was in San Francisco we were driving in from our
motel in Redwood City during rush hour traffic. Got to an intersection
where one driver was chasing another around a vehicle in front of about
a hundred witnesses. You 'mericans are crazy as the bedbugs and seem prone to violence.

Oh forgot to report...the chaser was after the chasee with a tire iron.

But you claim we all use guns.

Recreational halucenagens are legal in Halifax. Can you imagine
what would happen if they were allowed to have guns too? That
tiny overcrowded city of sin would turn into a mini Chicago.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/