Its Me Its Me is offline

Default If the liberals love Dick's,

On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 6:06:08 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 17:04:39 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Come to think of it I don't know if Walmart sell firearms in MA. The
couple of Walmart's I've visited in the last few years sell ammo but no
firearms.

In Virginia it seems like the ones close to the big city, like DC, don't sell firearms, only ammo.
Around the small towns some carry guns.

The Walmart in Lexington, SC carried firearms, AR-15's even, a few years ago. I haven't looked in at least 3-4 years. I know that when they built a new Walmart in a small town a few years ago about 30 miles from here, they didn't sell firearms or ammo. Many in the town were not happy. They were told that Walmart was phasing out carrying that kind of stuff, and they decided to not stock it at that particular store. I don't know if they ever caved.